Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Late Night

My room is now a cooler YES! However whenever I step outside I kind of feel like I am in the desert LOL and want to go back inside. Most of stuff in room, not put away but it is in the room so less moving to do on Friday. We kind of all have each other's books due to the constant switching about who was in third and what room was which. Just need to do paperwork and first day stuff.


I feel like a I am not going to be ready for Monday but I keep telling myself that it will all work out and things could be alot worse than they are (like Vince who has to do textbooks for Kelly who is out with baby, on top of getting moved to new room and set up). A lot of talk about STAAR today and I must say everyone is a little stressed about the changes. However some stress is good to get people out of ruts and some good discussion went on.

Due to all of the moving I have some big bruises on arms and look like I had a fight LOL but it was only bookshelves, boxes, doors, and tables. My feet have been swollen the last 2 nights and very dirty due to the moving stuff around and going back and forth in the courtyard.

Later~

No comments: