Monday, July 02, 2007

Starting the Beck Diet book

Ok here is my day one assignment of creating my list of reasons why I want to lose weight. I am to look at this 2 times a day or more to help me with motivation.
Well my weigh in today wasn't good but it was better than I thought it would be. I really think I was being very lazy the last week and I am determined to step it up since I will be on my own.




Credits:
green paper by ksharonk
flowers by Misty Cato
quote is by Mandabean which I modified
paint splotches by Megan Leeson
Notebook paper by Lewanda Desjardin

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tina - Love your LO for your challenge! You can do it! It did feel wierd to try & sign into TBLDC board today & get locked out. If it makes you feel any better, I gained 1 pd from last week for my last weigh-in!!! Have a great day and a good and safe holiday!